We had such a fun filled Fall weekend. Friday we started it at Tate Farms with some Friends of ours. We had the BEST time. I really didn't want to leave! There was so much for the kids to do and actually the adults too! We got to pet the animals, play in the corn bins, ride the corn train, ride the hay ride, pick our pumpkin, and just play on the equipment. We are so making that a tradition every year! I love seeing a big smile on Ava's face!
Saturday morning we had a Halloween Birthday party to go to. I posted a pic of Ava in her ladybug outfit. I will be taking tons more pics when she goes Trick or Treating. We got to rest a few hours then I had to go work a benefit singing that night. It went good and was for a great cause. I was glad to help!! It was at the High School that I attended which is now the middle school. I have to say that when I stepped in that lunchroom I was flooded by memories. It had the same smell, feel, and overall atmosphere that it did 10 plus years ago. I walked those Halls and passed my old locker and felt such a jolt back in time. That was a place I had disappointment and heartbreaks, but at the same time joy, development, and fun. I can remember passing notes and talking about our boyfriends over lunch (which was pizza and anything dipped in ranch). LOL! It was really neat to be back in there after so many years!
I will apologize now for all the pictures!


No comments:
Post a Comment