Monday, June 6, 2011

Shopping fun



We had a shopping day Saturday followed by the tour of homes. It was sooo hot. We went to Bridgestreet because there were a few stores I wanted to go to. I love that shopping center but it isn't made for hot/cold weather. We scorched. Ava enjoyed going near the water fountains. We ate at that restaurant near the movie theater. I can't remember the name...something Smokey. I don't recommend it. I was disappointed in the food!!!!

Sunday we scorched again at a decoration at Higdon. It was nice seeing all the family though!!



The house is coming right a long. Adam drove over there Friday night just to check it out. He was SHOCKED to find out from lunch till then the whole bottom floor was pretty much framed in. We of course had to go check it out in detail Saturday night. I could actually walk through rooms and picture the end result. It was SO exciting!! Ava has discovered this place we keep going is super fun!!! All she knows is there are a ton of rocks and dirt and sand. She always manages to be completely covered when we leave. I have learned to just leave a box of wipes in the SUV. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment