Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Funny kid

Ava is in such a fun, hilarious stage. She is learning new words and expressing herself through things. Its so much fun to watch!!!!!! Sometimes I really just sit back and watch her play because its amazing how her little mind operates.

Some funny things she has said/done lately:
Mom was aggravated at dad over taking too long to go pick up a pizza. Ava picks up her "play" cell phone and says "pawpaw, She's Mad"!!!! Me and mom both had to just stop talking and laugh.

Mom has been taking her to the park some mornings before it gets too unbearably hot. Mom takes a little cooler with drinks. The other morning mom said Ava was dragging the cooler out saying I wanna go to the park!!!! Funny how she associates the park with that cooler.

Back when the tornadoes came through we went to ATL to Adams parents. His mom took us to a breakfast place one morning, where there is a train that goes around the restaurant. Well this past weekend we went back to that place and the first thing Ava says is "I wanna see choo choo". I couldn't believe she remembered that from almost 3 months ago.

One day I was driving and Ava was pointing out the window saying "mon, mon". I was like what is she saying? Then I looked up in the sky and realize the moon was visible and she was talking about the moon. She always has to point it out now!

I bought her a play camera the other day in Walmart. Yes, I know like she needs another toy. When we were walking out she is taking pictures of everything. She points it at this guy in his car and takes a picture of him. I got tickeled because he started laughing!

Ok, done with my random post for the week. You know how some things just hit you and you want to share?.....well there!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's good to share it- you'll look back a year from now and find this post and be glad that you did share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! My girls are the same way...saying and doing hilarious things every day. I wish I could keep track of them all! : )

    ReplyDelete