Friday, September 16, 2011

House

We are about a month from being complete!!!! That is if all goes as planned. I am SO excited. Its starting to really look like what I envisioned. I am not posting any pictures till its complete. I want to surprise you all :) I know, like you care....but really I don't have time to take pictures right now. If I did take a picture tomorrow it would look different. That is how fast things are progressing. I love progress!!!

As far as selling our current house.....Well thats not progressing as much as I hoped. We had a couple to look at it last night. They made an offer this morning but it was MUCH less than what we want. It was actually cheaper than what we paid for it. I have a lady coming tomorrow and I am just hoping and praying she likes it and makes a reasonable offer! I am not as stressed as I should be though. I know God is in control of all things. He knows exactly what we need!!!!

Have a GREAT weekend! I know ours will be busy. I am loving this cooler weather though!

1 comment:

  1. We went through the same thing with our house. I didn't know what we were going to do if the old one didn't sell and I did stress, but God came through right on time and it sold right before we moved in to our new house. He's always on time and will work it out just right.

    ReplyDelete