Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a great Thanksgiving. Of course you know we ate too much and looked at Black Friday sales papers. That is tradition. Adam got off work so that was a nice surprise. He was scheduled to work. I had plans to go shopping early Friday morning but my body had different plans. I woke up sick as a dog through the night. I think it was something I ate because I was fine the following day. Anyhow, we didn't go shopping till later. I still got almost everything I wanted on my to do list. I also got a new Christmas tree for the new house. I LOVE it. When I get it all decorated I will take a picture. Saturday I put up my tree and stuff. Then we had to break and go watch the big game with Friends.. Well actually Adam watched the game. I didn't watch any of it :) That just isn't my thing.

It was a good Holiday break!!!!!!!!!! We have so much to be Thankful for!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your tree! I'm sure it's gorgeous! Glad you're feeling better...at least the sickness was AFTER Thanksgiving so you got to enjoy all the food. : )

    ReplyDelete