Riding her jeep from Nana/Pawpaw
We had a blessed Christmas. Its just a blessing to have all of our family and be happy and healthy. Adam had to work pretty much all Christmas weekend so that put a spin on our Holidays. That's our life though so we just go with the flow. I pray in 2012 comes changes with his job schedule :) Friday afternoon me and Mom took Ava to Galaxy of Lights in Huntsville. It was a lot of fun and it always puts us in the Christmas spirit. We had a nice afternoon. We had to sneak in a few last minute gifts too. Christmas Eve we spent the day at moms. Ava got a Barbie Jeep from them so it was on.....we were outside most of the afternoon. Mom cooked a wonderful meal and Jeremy came in that afternoon. We exchanged more gifts which Ava thoroughly enjoyed. Saturday night we went to a Friends house that does a nice little open house on Christmas Eve. It was nice to just spend an evening with Friends and eat good food. Christmas Day we went to Grandmas and mom cooked a big meal. Again we missed Adam, and grandpa. He was in ICU due to infections. Santa came to visit Ava Monday morning :) We switched it up so Adam could enjoy it with us. He was off Monday. She got a ton more toys that she is really enjoying playing with. Adam got me a Kindle Fire and a GC to my favorite Spa. I can't wait to use it. :) I hit up some after Christmas sales Monday and spent some time with Jeremy before he went back home.
We are going to ATL this weekend to have Christmas with Adam's side of the family. It feels kind of weird having a Christmas event in January, but like I said we just go with the flow.
More Christmas pictures to come later...


Maybe we will see you this weekend! We are having Christmas with Bradley's family also!
ReplyDeleteGlad y'all had a good Christmas! I love the picture in your header! We have done the 'working on Christmas' thing...but thankfully it has worked out well the past two years.
ReplyDeleteAre you loving your Kindle Fire? I am kind of sad I didn't ask for one, but as Jeremy keeps reminding me, I have an iPhone and a regular Kindle, so I've got all the bases covered. : )