Friday, July 6, 2012

HOT Summer Wedding

We attended a VERY HOT summer outdoor Wedding last Friday night.   It was lovely minus the heat :)

I actually got a quick shot of Me and Adam dressed up.  Thankfully Mom kept Ava because I knew she would be miserable.   And YES I am in black.   People get up to date on whats appropriate in 2012.   I told several people I was wearing black and they looked at me weird.   Its formal, classy, and thinning :)   NOT morbid.   If the Wedding would have been in the daytime and not night I would have chose something different.

4 comments:

  1. Come on, girl! You're stronger than that! Wear whatever feels right to you. . .Emily Post is totally outdated, and people who think they know everything usually don't, and seriously, you don't really think you're ever gonna please everybody do ya????? LOLOLOL Just smile and nod and move on and do what feels right to you. ;-) (Don't wait as long as I did to figure out you can't please everyone - seriously!) Ya'll look beautiful, elegant, and enjoying youth! Stay with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look gorgeous! Love that dress! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! And black is classy and formal, and that dress is gorgeous! Ya'll look really cute even if Adam is making his dorky face like he doesn't like having his picture made in the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls!!!!
    I love this dress as well. And yes Jenny Adam always has this face when I take pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete