Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Shark week


I am obsessed with Shark week.  Yes I know a little weird but I have always loved it.  So I was super excited when the toy in Burger King's Kids meal was a "shark fin".
I just thought it was so cute and fun.  
Is it bad that my 3 year old watched Shark Week and liked it ?

3 comments:

  1. Is it bad that I have NO IDEA what shark week is???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Shark week rocks!!! The boys love it too! Especially when the Great Whites massacre the seals! :( .. maybe we should be a little worried! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me you are joking Steph!!!!!!!
    Well if you aren't its a week out of the year that the Animal show channel (sure this varies with what cable provider you have) dedicates shows about sharks! Its very informative! I have always loved it :)

    ReplyDelete