Lately we have been dealing with Ava having a hard time with preschool. We are in the 4th week of school and there are still meltdowns every morning full of tears and pleading. It literally makes my day so crappy, for lack of a better word. I worry the whole day until mom gets her and updates me.
She is excited at the end of the day and loves telling me about her day. It seems she enjoys it after she gets over the meltdown. She doesn't want to go though. She will start asking me the night before if she has to go to school the next day. Its exhausting!!!!! I know its good for her, and I know she is being taken care of well. That doesn't make it easier to hear her cry or get upset about going.
I thought after a week or so she would get the routine down and be fine.
Any tips from all you fellow moms who have experienced this??
So here is a picture recap of the last few weeks.
Ava at a swimming party
Playing at Bridgestreet
Playing in my clean sheets
On a rainy Labor Day making a picnic for her and her buddies :)
A great night when I saw this on TV. I sung like every song word for word , while Adam stared. All the while knowing he knew them too but wouldn't admit it :)
Just posing
Playing around
Ava helping me in the kitchen!! We made cheesecake stuffed strawberries and apples. Man, they were good!!


No comments:
Post a Comment