Train ride
She said she wanted to drive a train when she grew up :)
Our first encounter with Santa of the season. She wasn't scared!!!
Ava's tree in her playroom
The first fire of the season.
PJ day at school. Ava was so excited to wear them :)
Another sighting of Santa!!!
Skating in the Park!!! I love to Ice Skate so it was so important that I take Ava. I want her to enjoy it like I do. She did pretty good for her first time. Its hard to explain to a 3 Year old how to move your feet. So we just rented this nifty thing. Thanks to me she got to skate FAST around all night. I was feeling it the next day.....wheewww...
Christmas Parade. It was the warmest parade I can ever remeber. We actually could feel our hands and feet after it was over. Ava loves it. She also learned if you say "Merry Christmas" and wave you get more candy :)
Ava and her buddy Kyndall


No comments:
Post a Comment