Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New little School Girl

I just needed to note that Ava has been like a different girl after Christmas break.  I am referring to school.  She no longer cries or gets upset when she is going to school.   I am so proud!!!!  It was hard having her cry daily.  I knew she was ok once she was in there, but still.

She has been learning so much!!!  The other day she was repeating something and I listened harder.  She was saying the Pledge of Allegiance.  I almost cried :)  Yes I did because that just seemed so grown up like. She has been able to spell out a few letters for a while now.  The other day she wrote her name.  I was blown away.  I didn't even know she knew how to write the "V".

Just wanted to share.  I haven't blogged anything in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment