Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The days after

Its funny how life changes with two kids.  When Ava was born we adjusted our lives around her.  I noticed with Liam we just kind of threw him in the mix of things and didn't adjust much.  For example with Ava I am pretty sure she didn't go out of the house for days (other than doctors appointments).  Poor Liam got ran around everywhere.  Ava started her 4 year Preschool in August.  I had to get him out daily to take her and pick her up.  We got in a schedule and it just worked.
Ava loves her baby brother.  She wants to feed him (or as she calls it drink him).  She doesn't want to change diapers but she gets a chair and watches me do it.  The first few months she wouldn't leave the house or my side.  She was afraid I think she would miss something.  We made her feel very involved.  There were days she didn't even want to go to Nanas and play or go have fun.  I have to watch her though.  She can't keep her hands off of him.
Liam is a good baby.  He sleeps good and when he does cry his cry is so soft.  He started off eating every 3-4 hours.
Her first day of 4 Year old Preschool
Ava loves school this year.  She doesn't dread it or cry anymore.  Its amazing!!  She begs to go and really does enjoy it.  Its wonderful knowing she loves it.

Liam went to his first Church Service in August.

He is One Month

He is 2 Months
He had his 2 month check up in September.  Of course he had to get shots. :(
He weighed 11 lbs and was doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment