We had the Christmas Parade in our town. We love going to that even if it is small. I love all the Christmas traditions!!!
Then we had our Christmas play at church. Ava was Mary in the play and Liam was baby Jesus. I thought it was so special. I found myself getting emotional thinking of what Mary must have felt, and just having kids of my own now it takes on new meaning.
The kids with Santa at the play
One of the Christmas pictures I had made
We went to Disney on Ice and I closed my eyes in picture
Liam tried rice Cereal for the first time and loved it.
Me and Ava did our annual baking
She was an Angel in School Christmas play
We had an Elf (Candy Cane) visit us from the North Pole. All month she was into something. She rolled Ava's bedroom one day. Ava loved seeing her do new things every day.
Opening gifts at my parents
Christmas morning opening stockings.
She loves her new sleeping bag
Santa brought her the Doc McStuffins check up center
My little man!!!!
Ava trying out her new skates at my parents
Peek a boo from Ava :)
Take about a million ...
My blessed little Family.


No comments:
Post a Comment