Friday, January 22, 2010

fake laugh

I have been meaning to record Ava and put a video of her on here, but I just haven't' got around to it. She has started this fake laugh that is hilarious. She has been doing it for a few weeks. She laughs at everything. Last night me and Adam were laughing at something and she was playing in the floor. She stopped playing looked up at us and started laughing like she knew what we were laughing at. It was so cute. She is pulling up on everything. I have a gut instinct that this girl is going to be a climber. She is afraid of NOTHING and that scares me! A couple days ago she stood alone. She pulled up on the chair and a half and then stood for a second before starting to clap. The clap threw her off balance and she fell but she didn't let it phase her.
She has another tooth on top. She is driving me nuts grinding that top tooth on her bottom. I guess it just feels so odd to her.

Today is Uncle Jeremy's Birthday. Happy Birthday!!! We love you!

1 comment: