Ava experienced her first snow this week! It started snowing Thursday and is still on the ground today. We only got maybe an inch or so but it was pretty. I couldn't resist, I had to take her out in it. She just stared at it all. Adam made a snow ball and let her lick it. I just stood back cringing, but let him do it. I was like Nicole don't think about what might be in that snow, she will be ok :)
I was so proud we got to use her snowsuit. My aunt bought it for her in California and I LOVE it!!
I worked Thursday and Friday so I didn't get out and play in it.....although the inner child in me really wanted too!!!!


The snow was fun. Even if it only is enough to play in like...once every 135 years.
ReplyDeleteCute pics! She is getting so big!