Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Recap






We had a full weekend. Friday I cleaned most of the day and Adam worked outside in the yard. Ava had a birthday party to attend that night so we went to that for a little bit then hurried back home. Nana and Paw paw Estes were on their way to our house. They stayed the night with us. Saturday we all woke up to a glorious cooler morning. I love those type of mornings!!! We all went to breakfast and then to yard sales. Needless to say Ava ended up with more toys to adorn my living room floor. We hung out all day then Andy, Rachel and Gabriel (Adams brothers family) came to visit too. The kids had fun playing out in the awesome weather. Nana pulled them around the block in Ava's wagon. We enjoyed a nice Family dinner that night. Sunday we took them to First Sunday on the Square and Art in the Park. Wow, it had been so long since I had been to that. It was fun. The weather was so nice! Ava got her face painted and actually sat still so the girl could finish it. Then all our company left and we went to church.

Yesterday Adam had to work so I hung out with Mom and Dad. We made a quick trip down to my grandparents house. They love seeing Ava!!! So oddly enough we didn't have a cook out. That seems weird because I always associate Memorial Day and Labor Day with grills. :) It was nice though.....no cooking or cleaning! LOL

So now the weekend is over and we have such a busy week ahead. Today I have many errands to run and things to do around the house. Wednesday I have a doctors appt. I am working Thursday and Friday of this week. We are taking Ava to the fair one night. Also I have to start packing because we are taking a trip Saturday. :) YEAH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment