Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm Loosing IT

Yesterday I was bored so I thought I would drive to Publix and play around with the coupon thing. First of all I want to know how these moms with kids in tow actually accomplish anything?? I can't keep Ava occupied long enough to leave my coupons alone, not grab something out of the buggy, or try to pull stuff off shelves. I am like forget it!!! I can't concentrate....much less whip out a calculator and see if I am even getting a bargain. It passed the day by though. Well we came home and then had a birthday party to go to. So afterwards I am getting into the SUV and catch a glimpse of something in the back.... OH LORD!!! I forgot to take in those groceries I got at Publix. So much for savings...I had to throw away frozen pizzas and yogurt. WHERE IS MY MIND????? I never forget groceries in the back. I guess I was distracted with getting Ava out and the fact I had drove a ways away.

This past weekend was good. Adam was off and He spent some time with Ava. Then we enjoyed a nice quiet dinner Saturday night.... Thanks to mom keeping Ava. We went to a restaurant locally that I love....its on the water and just an awesome view. We sat outside and had such a good dinner. It actually felt like Fall was just around the corner...my favorite time of the year!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! That stinks about your groceries! My sister went grocery shopping with her new roommates the other day and left the bags with all her milk and meat in the car. Oops! I miss living close to Publix. I either stop by or send Jeremy about once a month for a few things I can't find here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jada started out not liking when I went couponing but she got use to it. Ava will to. I just keep going and keep dragging her along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Us moms that actually take our kids have no mind left at all. It only gets worse!!I am not sure if the kids get used to it or we just forget they are there! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I'm sorry but the first thing I thought was , "That sounds like something Drea would do!" LOL

    ReplyDelete