A recap of our weekend....one word...BORING! Adam worked all weekend and it was too hot to do anything outside. We had a birthday party to attend Saturday at 5 so I couldn't really go far or do anything because we had to be back for that. Yesterday Adam was off so we enjoyed a day together. We went to Huntsville to run errands and have a nice dinner.
My thoughts for Tuesday are THANKFUL thoughts!!! I know I complain about my health issues but I was reminded Sunday they could be so much worse. Life is short and I do have good days so I need to just enjoy them!!!! I am thankful for my healthy beautiful daughter, a loving God, a nice home, our jobs, and Friends and family.
We are blessed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Amen, Nicole! Been thinking a lot lately about how blessed we are. . .do we have some "issues" - yes. Do we have some "concerns" - yes. Does the adversary do his best to focus our attention on those things - YES! It will pass. He will provide. He is faithful. And I am thankful. :-) For wonderful young people like you (among other things!).
ReplyDelete