Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy 5 Year Anniversary Adam!







Honeymoon in Maui

I can't believe its been 5 years. In some ways it seems like yesterday and others it seems like it should be more like 10 :) LOL
I had to reminisce and post some pictures from our Wedding and Honeymoon.
Time really does change things. We got engaged January 27, 2005. Adam gave up a very good paying job and moved to Alabama. It just all fell into place. He found a job and we got an apartment at the last minute. I think he moved here in July. He started his job and he wasn't satisfied with it. I immediately starting thinking what have we done???? Well God had a plan. He only worked there for a little while and he was provided a better job making more money. Then in February we found a house to buy and we moved. You all know the rest....years went by, then Ava came along and we have never been the same :)
On 1 of our 3 trips to Maui we vowed to be back for our 5 year anniversary. But we have some things in the workings that we decided to put it off and maybe return in a few years or so :) And NO that doesn't mean I am Pregnant!!!!
I am working today so we don't have romantic plans for the day....maybe lunch without sippy cups.

2 comments: