I know that modern medicine has come so far but seriously????
My doctor prescribed me these antibiotics to take a few weeks ago. Its another shot at fixing all these stomach issues I have. Now he thinks I may have a serious bacterial infection in my lower abdominal wall. (whatever that means) I told him "Hey i am going on vacation so would it be ok if I waited to take them when I get home?" I know how medicine sometimes makes you more sick than you were. He was like sure so yesterday was my first day of them. Thank God I didn't take them on vacation. I ate a small snack with it and didn't think nothing about it. Well about 30 minutes later I am so nauseous....and it lasts pretty much all day. In addition to NO energy, stomach cramps, headaches, and more you don't want to know about. Thankfully Adam was off and he let me nap and lay around while he took care of Ava. I felt awful all day. It finally wore off about 4 or 5. I whined around like a baby last night when it came time to take the next pill. Adam made me eat more with it and guess what it worked. I slept great last night and was able to get up and come to work today. I ate a good breakfast and took my morning pill about an hour ago and so far so good.
So the lesson is take more than just a piece of cake or a saltine with medicine that is so strong!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment