Last week Ava started getting bumps on her leg. I think I noticed them Tuesday. I kept an eye on them and by Friday they had multiplied to her arms and feet. So I called her Dr. Friday around lunch time and he wanted to see her. He said they WERE NOT anything serious or contagious but he really wasn't sure what it was. He ruled out Chicken Pox, Measles, Fifths Disease, etc. She isn't sick and she isn't really scratching them. In fact I think they bother me more than her. I just want them to go away!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday me and Mom went shopping. I got a few things checked off my list, including Ava's Halloween costume. She is going to be a lady bug, and I must say the cutest EVER!! LOL
We have a busy week ahead!! I have 2 showers, church, play practice, pumpkin patch, a Halloween birthday party and a benefit singing. In the mean time I need to go the store because I have to fix food for most of those events.
OH and I wish the weather would make its mind up. I am having a hard time dressing Ava. I had put up most of her summer clothes but its been in the upper 80s!
Please say a prayer for my freind. She had her baby girl last week, and she only weighed 2 lbs and 2 ozs. Unfortunatly for them God took her to be with him!
Sorry for such a random post!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Kaden has had breaking out like that for about 14 months now. It is come and go, doctor says if it is red but turns white when you press on it that is it VIRAL (that word makes me grrrrrrr) We have had and missed 2 dermatologist appts b/c by the time his appt gets here he is cleared up.
ReplyDeleteHe has super sensitive skin and I can't change anything (diapers, detergent, baby wash, etc.)
So, I feel you on the mystery rash... been there- stay there!!!!
Abby has bumps that have been around for almost 6 monhts (viral of course) and now they say we can either freeze them off (OUCH!) or wait 2 YEARS for them to go away!!!! Viruses, bumps, unexplained fevers.........good "Mommy" stuff!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sad about your friend.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your busy week!
Alea's doctor told her (when she had an issue like this that was pretty much dianosed as 5th disease) that when you have a rash of some sort if you press and it blanches to white there really is nothing to worry about - if it stays red that is bad :) So - viral or not - no worries I say!
ReplyDeleteGlad to know its not just Ava, but not glad its happening to others. Hers don't turn red or stay red. They are mainly little white bumps, but some look like they have little bitty scabs in the middle.
ReplyDeleteAllie has the same thing... i got some Rx neosporin, but as you said, they don't really bother her- so oh well; and great minds must think alike!.... Allie is a ladybug too! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL Amy! Yes they do.
ReplyDelete