Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving and Black Friday















It all started Wednesday. I worked and my boss let us go early. My brother came in and was at moms so we had dinner over there and spent some time together. Thanksgiving we spent the afternoon with my moms family. We went to my Uncle Mitchells house. His house is amazing. He built this insanely huge house on the bluff. I am talking he did pretty much the whole thing himself which amazes me. Anyways, we had a Great dinner and spent a wonderful evening all together.

Black Friday:

Thursday night I went home and packed up some stuff then went to moms house. I put Ava to bed at their house and I laid down on their couch for a couple hours. Me and mom left her house at 12:30 and picked up my Aunt. We got to Old Navy at 1:30. It was crazy!!!!! The line to check out was like 2 hours long so I just skipped out on that one. I did some other shopping then got in line at Belks at 3:00. They opened at 4am and was giving out 250 gift cards. It was surprisingly fun. I dressed really warm and I had my coffee in hand. I guess the adrenaline was pumping or something because I enjoyed it. My gift card was only $5 but oh well. LOL
I found a few good deals. We were done shopping at 6:30 and had a wonderful breakfast at the Blue Plate Cafe. I really felt the affects when I got home though. Wow, I felt rough. My wonderful mom let me sleep a couple hours. I need to add I was already sick with a sore throat. I am sure that cold rain didn't help but Oh well sometimes I do stupid things and pay for them later.
OH and I got online at Old Navy when I got home and got all the things I wanted :) Yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment