
rocking her new baby....adam looks excited doesn't he :)Ok, I know OSHA so doesn't fit with those other words but that's my life so oh well...
Saturday night was our church Christmas play. Ava was suppose to be a lovely animal but as soon as the kids started walking down the aisle and she realizes I am not behind her she starts crying. So I pick her up and take her to the stage where she starts kicking and crying. So she wasn't an animal, or any other character in the play. We got to watch the play! She did join the kids in singing "Here Comes Santa Clause". Well not really singing but standing there and wondering what was going on. She didn't mind Santa from afar but she DIDN"T want to sit in his lap or get near him. She got a baby from Santa that she enjoyed rocking and playing with.
The unexpected Snow was great!! I wanted to get Ava out in it, but we were dressed for Church Sunday, and she was tired when we got home Sunday night.
Of all Mondays, I had a wonderful exciting OSHA seminar in Huntsville. The very morning its in the teens and snow on the ground I have to get up and leave my warm cozy bed. I have to admit it was a great seminar, and as exciting as OSHA can be. If that's possible.


My kids have never been in a christmas play because Clint didn't want our kids to be the one to "not particapate correctly" is the term to use :) I always thought the ones that wondered around (young age not older of course) were the cute ones ;) Oh well :)
ReplyDelete