Monday, December 6, 2010

December begins


December is such a busy month. Its full of holiday parties, Christmas plays and parades,family get togethers, shopping, and extra tasks at work.

First of all an update on my grandpa. He is doing so much better. It amazes me how much he has improved over a few days. I hope we will hear something today about rehab. Saturday afternoon I went to see him. He is such a mess! He was talking about how white and pretty my teeth were. :) That's grandpa!!! The road is going to be long, but he seems to be doing so much better.

Saturday I managed to go to the Craft show in Huntsville. I love going to that. I didn't buy much, but its still fun looking. I also got to visit some people in the hospital along with my grandpa.
Tonight is the Christmas Parade and I am excited. I know we are going to freeze, but its tradition.

1 comment:

  1. We had planned on the parade, but I just don't know if I can stand it! We'll see this afternoon...but at least the girls won't know they missed anything. : )

    ReplyDelete