Monday, March 14, 2011

2 year pics and nice weather

walking across the bridge



Walking with cousin Gabe


Riding the carousel with daddy!

We enjoyed such a nice weekend! Ava was feeling much better by Friday. Friday night my dear freind, Sunshine, came over and cut Ava's hair. THANK GOD for her talent. I had somehow managed to make Ava's hair turn into a child mullet. Now it looks ohhh so cute!!!!

Saturday we had Ava's 2 year pictures. They didn't go as smooth as I would hope, but hopefully they turned out good. Ava was tired and not willing to cooperate. I did some shopping the rest of the day. We bough her birthday present.....a doll house that folds up. You know its pretty bad when you have to literally walk around Toysrus to get ideas. Well she has so much!!!! It was so pretty Saturday!!! I enjoyed flip flops!

Sadly we had a death in our church and our services were canceled all weekend. We met Adam's brother and family in Chattanooga for a fun day Sunday. We had lunch then spend the whole afternoon outside. We walked across the bridge, let the kids ride the carousel, had ice cream, and just strolled around. It was awesome! I had to get back last night to go to the funeral home.
Oh and by the way I love the time change! I didn't love it so much when I woke up and it was dark. BUT its worth it when I get home and can go outside to work in my flower beds or play with Ava.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the flip flop weather too...but I seriously need to work on my toes before next weekend! : )

    I keep telling Jeremy we need to go up to Chattanooga one weekend...downtown is so pretty, and I love to eat at Mellow Mushroom.

    ReplyDelete