Ever have one of those days where you wish you could go back to the beginning and start over?
I had too much on my brain and had crazy dreams last night, so I woke up with everything on my mind. Actually I woke up to Ava saying "MOM", and crying in her crib.
It was just a morning where I needed my coffee bad! I decided to go to wonderful McDonald's and grab some breakfast. The lady messes up my order and hence my coffee is NOT the way I like it. You just know your day is not going to go as planned when your coffee isn't good. I am very picky about my coffee! I am actually embarrased to say I have come to rely on it too much. Blah, Blah and other small things at work that just perturbed me....BUT its Friday!!!!! I am so ready for the weekend.
I am heading to Birmingham tomorrow for some MUCH needed retail therapy!
Also, Ava's ear infection seems to be clearing up pretty good. So Yay!!!!
Everyone have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment