Monday, February 28, 2011

Friday dr. visit and weekend

Friday Ava was so sick. She was running a temperature, pulling at her ears, and overall just not feeling good. I decided I needed to call good ole Dr. Patz at HPA. I got her a 3:00 appointment so that meant I had to leave work early. Normally leaving work early on a Friday would be oh so fun. This was not the circumstance. Ava has stranger anxiety anyways, so you know she is going to freak out at anyone trying to touch her. So as I am talking to Dr. Patz above the crying, he says she has a bad right ear infection and fluid in her left ear. She also has a bad cold to top it off. We got some good meds and were on our way.
Saturday and Sunday I stayed inside with her. She was a little whiny but nothing horrible. I think her ears are still bothering her, but hopefully by the end of the week they will be better.

I made major progress in my house. I am still trying to balance the whole working full time thing, and still being a wife/mom. I cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned some more. Now that might last for a few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment