After a busy week we headed out Friday afternoon after I got off work to ATL. We haven't been since Christmas, and we probably won't get back for a few months. Adam starts an outage Tuesday, and it is set to last though April. We had a good trip....other than Ava being sick. She has a horrible cough, runny nose, etc. Bless her heart, I hate it for her. Its so hard seeing your child sick, especially at this age. I told Adam there really isn't much we can do for her. I just want to cough it up for her..LOL. She did really good considering though!
We enjoyed the wonderful weather Saturday. We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, and then did some running around. The day was just awesome. I wish I could have stayed outside the whole day!!! Saturday night we went to a singing. Sunday we went to church. We headed home, but stopped to see Uncle Jeremy. The trip home was good too. Ava's new obsession is Toy Story. She literally watched it all the way through, then wanted me to replay it. Hey I am not complaining. It made for a wonderful trip home.
I was able to unpack and start laundry, and prepare for the coming week!
Hope everyone has a lovely week!!! Happy President's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment