
Ava didn't get sick anymore after Tuesday...Thank God! The weekend turned out to be gorgeous! We seized the opportunity to enjoy the sunshine. It was so nice! We took Ava to the park to meet some of our family we never get to see. The kids were like...."so this is what playing outside feels like?" We have been couped up for so long inside with the cold weather. After an afternoon of playing we ended it with a dinner at Buenavista! Ava must have played her heart out because she went to sleep at like 7. She actually asked to go to bed. That's a first!!!
Whew.....Monday. I went into work. The first Monday I have worked in forever! I was super busy with the transition of going back to work full time as the Office Manager! There is so much to do! This is my last week working part time. I start back full time Monday! I am excited but sad too!
Yeah, and by the picture you can tell her new favorite thing is climbing!!! Everytime I turn around she is either on the bar stool, dining chair, or coffee table. It stresses me out. I am so scared she is going to fall and hurt herself bad.


Glad she is better! We went to the park this weekend too (I just posted about it!). I could handle a few more days of weather like that!
ReplyDeleteHope you have an easy transition back to work. I am sure it will be hard in some ways, but I find I enjoy my 'grownup time' too. : )