Tuesday afternoon Ava got sick! Actually the first time she has experienced the whole throw up thing. EW I know!! She was really clingy, but I didn't think anything about it. Lately she has been attached to my hip. She wanted me to hold her so I pick her up and when I did she got sick all over both of us! Let me just say I can handle poo, snot, etc....BUT something about throw up I can't handle. I did good though. I guess I just went into "Mom mode". I ran with her to the bathroom and cleaned us both up. Bless her heart she was so scared. She didn't know what happened. She only got sick one other time and that was it. So I am not sure it was something she ate or a little bug. I hope its over. She was fine yesterday and ate good.
Ok, I have to share a funny....I was watching New Moon yesterday. Yes its a little obsession of mine. Anyways, Ava came in there and saw the part where Jacob was shirtless before or after becoming a werewolf. She said "Daddy"!!! Oh lord if only that were true. Just Joking! I guess she saw dark skin and dark hair and thats her daddy for sure! I had to tell him and make his day!
My grandpa got to come home yesterday. He still has sooo far to go, but I am proud he is home!!!
On a random note our DVR receiver went out last night. OH yes it would have to go out before the night that it is usually hopping with recordings. I am ashamed to say how much I rely on that thing...and secretly love it!!! They are sending us one, but it won't be here till tomorrow or Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment