Sunday, January 16, 2011

Early Birthday fun

Saturday afternoon we dropped Ava off at my parents house and headed to Huntsville. It felt so great to get out of the house! We were suppose to be going to celebrate my Birthday...a little early. Its not till Tuesday, but Adam is working and mom and dad are going out of town. We shopped some and then had a WONDERFUL dinner. I spent one of my Christmas gift cards at Anthropologie. Love that store! We had dinner at Conner's at Bridgestreet. It was so good. I ate so much, but didn't overdo it so that I was sick. I think everyone has had cabin fever with the snow because it was so crowded everywhere.

Today we went to Higdon to pay our respects to a wonderful woman. She was the mom of one of our Friends. I felt so bad for him. I can't imagine how hard it would be to loose a parent!

Oh and Ava is 22 months today. I feel a little overwhelmed thinking she is going to be 2 in 2 months. I am just planning a very low key party this year. I went all out for her 1st Birthday.

5 comments:

  1. How did I miss seeing yall yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COLEY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie...we came early before the funeral and left before it got crowded.
    Thanks Dustin and Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Nicole! We had an afternoon out on Saturday too... we went to Olive Garden. : )

    ReplyDelete