Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!

Its 2011 and I love the idea of a new year! 2010 was like any other year....it had its up and downs. My baby turned 1 which brought about walking, talking, and becoming her own little person. We had heartbreaks, but the good outweighs the bad.

I am very excited about this year. Me and Adam have plans for some change. I am always scared to plan too far ahead. I guess life is so uncertain and I don't want to concentrate on the future so much I miss the present. BUT I have a problem doing that. I love to plan and dream. LOL.
I start back to work full time this year. I am very much excited about it, but I am a little sad. I have been so blessed to be at home with Ava for almost 2 years. I look forward to getting back in the work routine. I thrive on the challenges of my job. I am not worried about Ava....she will be with my parents when I work. The only problem with that is how spoiled she will become....***Correction****....how much more spoiled she will become!

I am thankful for Gods blessings on us in 2010. I am certain he will be beside us in 2011!!

1 comment: