Me and Adam have to laugh because she reminds us of the kid off the Christmas Story. She can't hardly move!

Adam throwing snow at Ava.

We woke up Monday morning to 6 inches of snow! It was so pretty! Adam happened to be off so that was good because he wouldn't have attempted to go into work. I cooked a big breakfast of chocolate gravy, biscuits and bacon. We just laid around most of the day. Ava just got over a little cold and I was afraid to let her out in it much. I have to admit during her morning nap I snuck out. I am so a kid at heart. These guys in our neighborhood made me so jealous. They were pulling each other with four wheelers and making it look SO fun! Adam went out when he woke up. He threw snow balls at the window for Ava to see! She thought that was hilarious. She would say "Daddy throw ball". We took her out for just a little bit. Bless her heart she could hardly walk in it because it was so deep. I measured about 6 inches in the front yard, but it was more like 8 inches in the back yard. I remember a snow in 1993 that was awesome and I think this one is even better! I made snow cream, and Ava loved it. I remember it being better as a kid. :)
So after our day full of fun and relaxing we settled in to a nice warm meal. I made homemade vegetable soup. It hit the spot on such a cold snowy day!


No comments:
Post a Comment