It was my first week back full time at work. Wow, what a change from my normal schedule. It was good though. I have been SOOO busy at work that my week has flown by. I got a little emotional Sunday night just thinking about coming back full time. It was sad to think my time with Ava is going to be less. She has had such a fun week with mom/dad though. I would get tears in the morning because she didn't want me to go to work. Then I would get tears in the afternoon because she was having so much fun she didn't want to go home with me :) She done great though. I guess all that playing took a toll on her. Every night this week she has been in bed before 8.....most nights 7:15. That did give me some MUCH needed time to rest!!!
My house is not spotless, but I really don't care :) I think my sanity, and spending time with my family is MUCH more important.
I am blessed. I had the opportunity to stay at home with her for almost 2 years. Now I have the opportunity to come back to a great job with wonderful people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Glad it's going well! I remind myself that my girls' time with their grandparents is good for all of them...it's something they can't get back if they miss out on it. : )
ReplyDelete