Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!


Eating her cookie!


Hope everyone had a GREAT Valentines Day! Me and Adam went to lunch today to celebrate. Honestly we probably would have went out anyways. :) He was off work today. There is no way I wanted to go out tonight with all the crowds. We don't usually do big gifts for Vday. I mean don't get me wrong. I love me some flowers, but I don't want a $70 vase of flowers that will only last a few days. I actually bought some new perfume the other weekend for myself. We got Ava some candy and goodies. I can't stand the thought of another stuffed animal, or little toys stuffed in the crevice of my SUV.

So I typed this post at work and when I got home this is what I found:
Another HUGE stuffed animal for Ava :)
....and a vase of flowers!

Oh well Ava loved the huge ladybug and I loved my flowers too!!


































No comments:

Post a Comment