Just a couple pics of Ava in her festive Easter outfits.
Sorry they are not so clear!
I am excited about Ava hunting Easter eggs this year. I think I might even let her dye some.
So much has been going on. I haven't had time to post or read blogs. I feel so behind and I hate that feeling. Work has been very crazy lately. I have been training a new person, and I have been stressed out. The transition is going so good though. I know God had a hand in it. I had a good feeling when I interviewed this woman. When it came time to narrow the list down I just told the other guys I had a gut feeling about her. They agreed and I thank God for helping me pick the right person!
Ava is still struggling with that ear infection, and the remnants of a cold. I am ready for her to be 100% better!



Ava is so cute! I am excited to see how Addison & Mackenzie do with Easter this year too.
ReplyDeleteI heard y'all are building a house?? A co-worker of mine lives across the street...you'll have great neighbors! : )
Cute cute cute pictures!!! Love the easter outfits! Things have got to calm down for both of us because there is too much going on for us not to be emailing all day!
ReplyDelete