Hunting eggs!
My beautiful cookies :)
Ava's basket (Tangled, princess bubbles, and a thing of candy)

Twirling :)

Posing with her basket and paw paw...well minus paw paw's face. LOL
Wow, I have been so busy. I am slacking on my blogging :(
I was off Good Friday so me,mom, and Ava went shopping in Chattanooga. I took Ava's dress that I bought a few months back to match me up something to go with it. Adam worked all weekend and Easter Sunday :( Anyways, we shopped all day and had a great lunch at J Alexanders. I got home and realized the dress is no where to be found. I thought for sure mom had just mistakenly took it out with her bags. Well I called her and she said "NO". She remembers me having it in the bottom of the stroller and that's the last time she saw it. So she figures somebody stole it out of the stroller when she was letting Ava play at the playground. She had to park the stroller outside of it and it was SUPER crowded. Oh well maybe they needed a dress really bad!!! I am just thankful it was on the cheaper end of what I normally buy for her. :)
Saturday me and Ava had a nice day. I got a lot of housework done, and I spent some time with her. We watched Tangled a few times :) It was WONDERFUL. I was so ready to watch something other than Barbie, Toy Story, or Diego. That afternoon I ran out to Heritage House and bought her a last minute dress. It turned out great and she looked adorable :)
We made Easter cookies and despite what they looked like they were good. I didn't quite get the color right but they still were yummy. I was trying to go for pastel colors....little did I read the directions I was going by was for a whole tub of icing....whoops.
Sunday we did church both times and in between had the Easter Egg hunt and dinner at moms. Ava had so much fun this year. She caught on to what she was suppose to do and she filled her basket full. The bad part is Ants had attacked the eggs I guess while church was going on. Her basket had ants all in it. Dad took it out and cleaned it. Bless her heart, unless they gave her some today she didn't even get her eggs/candy.....stupid ants!!!!
Church was good....such a sweet service!!!


The best cookies are the non-pretty ones! I'm sure Ava had fun doing them, that's all that matters. Also, I love her dress that she ended up with, it looked great on her!
ReplyDelete