We are building a house!!!! This LOOOONNNG process has been going on since last summer really. It really seems like a long time since I am so anxious! We have been looking for a larger house for some time. Last year we realized that building might be a better option. I just wasn't sure if we could do it. Me being the planner and OCD person like I am, I had to really analyze everything and make myself sick over it. Well the good Lord above worked it all out in his time and just the right way. It amazes me how God sees in the future and works things out just right. God proved me to in the Fall of last year that we could do this. In the last 2 months he really opened my eyes and I saw just how well he worked things out.
So the lot is cleared and ready. They started the footing yesterday and we are beyond excited. It is in Scottsboro!! :)
After the tornados and devastation I was feeling very guilty over the whole thing. I know it was something we were planning way before the tornados came along, but I still felt it was trivial compared to the loss some were experiencing. That is why I am just now blogging about it. I don't want to take for granted what God has gave us!!!!
I am sure I will keep you all updated!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


WOW! That is very exciting!!! Don't feel guilty you all have worked hard and deserve it!! have fun!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations ESTES FAMILY!!! Its exciting and worrisome all at the same time! And when you're finished and ready to move in, then you forget about all the worrisome things that drove you crazy! "HAPPY HOUSE BUILDING"!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks ya'll!!! We appreciate any prayers during this process :)
ReplyDelete