Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Power restored

I am SO glad to say our power is restored. I am so grateful to all those workers working around the clock. I appreciate them so much!!
I am back to work today and its been a zoo. I have been so thankful and happy to be at work. God has ways of making us appreciate things. Lord knows I am appreciating things much more today than I did last Wednesday.

I was sad to find out one of our employee's lost his 13 year old son in the storms. My heart just broke!!!!! I can't even fathom that.

You know you hear of such bad things in this world, but these hard times show me how many good people are out there. I was shopping in Belk while we were in ATL picking up some household items for a family that lost their home. We are having a household shower for them tomorrow night. Anyways, I ran into a lady I knew and was telling her about it. After I walked away a different lady came up to me and just gave me money to give to the family. She said she over heard me and wanted to help but had no clue who they were. I literally had to hold back tears.

1 comment:

  1. My daddy would say "God loves us all JUST ALIKE!" Go ahead and cry. I have over and over. Happy/sad tears. :-) Sad for those grieved - but begging Him to send comfort as only He can. Happy for the demonstrations of Godly love, Christianity, and charity. I think He wanted our attention - and I think He got it. It's not all about "us".

    ReplyDelete