If you don't like hearing about bodily functions please click away from this page :)
Ava pooped in the potty!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I have ever been so excited about poo. I haven't really been trying to potty train her. I bought a potty a while back and I talked to her about it. I started putting her on it more lately. The other morning she went a little in the potty. The night before last I was walking through the living room and asked her if she needed to go potty. Of course she would say no but I asked again and she said YES. I took her in there and she sat there like a big girl and went. I was SO surprised!!! It was hilarious. I started screaming and praising her. I yelled for Adam to come see what she had done. Ava says "I wanna see it". I was like ok, and then she said "Shewwww". It was so funny. Yesterday she went 2 times at moms. Last night she told Adam she needed to go and went again. I have never done this before so its all a learning game for me. She might not be potty trained till she is 3 but at least I know she is capable. :)
The shingles and roof are done on the house. I think the electricians finished up today. Next week they are putting in insulation. Its coming right along......
Have a great LONG weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Woohoo!!!! It may go smooth - it may not. Don't stress about it. :-) They grow up to be wonderful children no matter what age they figure out the potty!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteGo Ava!!! I love it. Who would think that some day we would be blogging about our children using the toilet?? Who are these people we've become? Oh yeah.. really cool parents! LOL!
ReplyDelete