Monday, October 3, 2011

Potty Training ...Take 2

Yes I am attempting it yet again. Last Wednesday I went and bought her big girl princess panties. She was VERY excited about them! So far she has done awesome. We have only had a few accidents. She doesn't always tell me, but I just take her to the bathroom very often. Like for instance last night at church I was very nervous. :) I took her like 3 times...LOL.
We even took a trip to Huntsville on Saturday to run some errands and she did great.
I am proud of her but kind of sad in the same way. She looks so big in her little panties.

1 comment:

  1. That's great!! My girls are driving me crazy. We talk about it all the time, and they have the physical ability to hold it and to tell me when they are going, but they WON'T go in the potty. I think we are about to have a "boot camp" style, and just get rid of the diapers.

    ReplyDelete