Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Whats been going on

So what has been going on lately in our world.......potty training, last minute decisions on house stuff, and your basic work, etc.

Ava is doing great at potty training by the way....or at least I think so. She has learned to tell me more when she needs to go to the potty. Not always, but we are getting there slowly. I have learned to NOT rush her and try to let her wear panties to bed. She requested to wear them Sunday night so I am thinking why not? She must be ready. She did great and stayed dry the whole night. I on the other hand didn't get much sleep because every minute I was waking up making sure she hadn't peed. OH and yea she sleeps with us. I know, I know...bad right? That is another battle I will take up when we move. The second night she went the whole night again. I checked her when I woke up. Then by the time I had got ready for work she woke up and peed.....everywhere! So therefore I was busy that night washing loads and loads of laundry. SO she is back to a diaper at night until she will tell me she needs to go.

The house.....It is basically done. Roller coaster would be a good description of how I feel. I thought we would be done and closed by late Sept/First of October. Then I thought it would be second week in October. My builder was gone last week out of the country. So here we are at the end of October. I am really hoping we close next week. We have just been waiting on the rest of the vinyl to be complete. It is taking forever for these guys to get done.
I am SUPER excited to start moving stuff in. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have started packing a little.

Yeah, and my new addiction is Pinterest. My mind is full of ideas for this new house. It could be a good thing or really bad :) I think good. I used a recipe I found off it last weekend. I am obsessed with Nutella so I made Nutella no bake cookies. YUM!!! I even took out some sugar to make it healthier :) Go me.

2 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest!! I am totally addicted. Sometimes it is bad. I have way more ideas than time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is killing me! With the black background I can't see one word of this! Can someone more technology proficient tell me how?

    ReplyDelete