I am not a big Valentines person. A card and maybe some candy is fine. I really could forgo the card and just get candy :) My sweet husband ordered us my favorite local dinner, The Docks. It was so yummy and in the privacy of our own home. We didn't have to hassle the big crowds. Then after supper I figured he was up to something. He came out of our bathroom and told me to go back there and stay as long as I wanted. I am like OK???? He had my jazucci tub covered in rose petals and all my pretty candles burning. It was so sweet. He knew I had never got in our jazucci and we have lived in this house since November. Hey I wanted to but never got a good opportunity. So I didn't ask questions. I shut the door and spent the next 30-45 minutes doing what most Moms would love.....Time to relax with no kids. I got a new thereapy wrap too so I heated that thing up and wrapped it on my neck. It was wonderful. Just a funny lesson learned though.....always fill the water well over the jets. I mean well over. I had a moment where water went flying all over my walls, floor and tub :) Never a dull moment.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Vday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment