Monday, February 6, 2012

Camera is alive!!!



Ava and her best bud Emma


After a trip to Verizon and two trips to the Apple Store my phone camera is back and ready to start snapping some pics. The people at Apple are so helpful and nice! So here is a pic I took. I am sure you would rather see these cuties than the random test pictures of a wall, a stranger at the gas station, or my lovely self. My trip to the Apple store was a story in itself. I had to take Ava with me. :( NOT a store I want her to be in. Too many high tech devices to mess up. Then it decided to rain buckets all afternoon. I know my little munchkin is small but after carrying her all the way around Bridgestreet my arm felt like it would fall off. Note to self....don't forget a stroller next time, and if she refuses....MAKE HER. Really who actually can shop with a almost 3 year old. If it wasn't her wanting a cookie, drink, popcorn she was needing to go to the bathroom at the most unreasonable times. I know her little system doesn't' care if I just sat down with our food in an O'so crowded Target. So after the many start and stops I managed to get a few errands done. Then it was a rush back to Scottsboro to go to a birthday party. We had a fun night....even though I was SO tired.


We had company over last night for the Super Bowl after church. I couldn't even tell you what teams played :) We had a house full and a lot going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment