Monday, January 30, 2012
Camera withdrawals
Ok, so I have my regular digital camera, but I have really come to rely on the old trusty phone camera. Its SO convenient and easy to deal with. Until the Iphone that is!!!!!!! I got a new Iphone for my birthday just a short two weeks ago. I went to take a picture last week and the phone is NOT working. I am not happy about it all. I took it to our local verizon store and they were of no help. I am going to take it to Huntsville this weekend hopefully. I sure hope they can fix it or give me a new phone. Its very annoying to have a phone in my hands that is SO capable of amazing things but can't take a simple picture. I missed some really good pictures the last few days. Thats how it goes right? This past weekend Ava went to an indoor swimming party. She had SO much fun. She freaked out when we had to leave. It just validated my feelings that this summer its time for her to take swimming lessons. She loves the water and I a so glad. I grew up swimming all the time. Mom put us in swimming lessons early and I am SO thankful for that. It developed my love for the water and the sport (if you call it that). Hey its great exercise so therefore I call it a sport.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment