I am really not that superstitious. I did have one of those days where you are like, OK I need a redo. I need to just rewind and get out of bed again to have my day reset. I was putting Ava in the car this morning and was just in my "getting ready to get to work zone". You know what I mean? I have a process that I find myself in every morning. It works so I continue. This morning I was a little off. I put my coat in the driver seat with my cell phone on top of that. I normally am wearing my coat but I was dressed warm and I was hot. So anyways, after I put Ava in her seat I walk around to my door and fling my coat out of my seat......forgetting that my cell phone is laying on top of it. UGHHHHHHH!!!! My precious phone slammed into the concrete and the screen shattered!!!
So all you bloggers should I break down and get an IPhone??? I have a droid now. I have been pleased with it up till now.
I saved all my Christmas money hoping to buy myself a Cricut.....I guess I will be buying a new phone now :(
Anyways, Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope 2012 holds many blessings for everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I have heard all good things about iPhone, but I played with them when I got my new phone (The HTC Thunderbolt) and I fell in LOVE with the Thunderbolt!! It's typically the same phone, it's just on the Android market instead of iPhone. So, unless you just want the apps that come on the iPhone instead of the ones we get in the Android market, I would stay with Android.. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Shelby. Still not sure. I want to go in the store and hold them :)
ReplyDelete