Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Festivals!

Friday night we hit up Panoply.  I love going there.  When I was in College I got the opportunity to be involved and volunteer.  I loved it.  I always looked forward to it.  So I love the fact that I can take Ava to something that I have been involved in.   The weather was not so promising but it ended up not raining, and was not crowded at all.   Ava had a blast.  She was finally old enough to enjoy the arts and crafts more!!  I guess her favorite thing was painting.

Saturday went went to the Cornbread Festival.  I had never been.  I guess I had something else in mind.  I was kind of disappointed.  Maybe because it was so hot and crowded too.  Ava enjoyed riding a couple rides, and just taking in the sights and other kids.   Note to self.....Ava doesn't like the big Ferris Wheel.  She was all smiles going up but on the descent down she was shaking begging me to stop it. :( 


Her paint face!

I wish Scottsboro would do some sort of festival.  I am not talking about 1st Monday or anything like that.   Those type of events bring in so much money.  I couldn't get over how much they would charge for food, rides, etc.

Ok, I have no idea why this new stupid blogger format is turning my pictures sideways????  Anyone else know???

No comments:

Post a Comment