Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Late Mothers Day

Sorry.  I am behind.   I wanted to wish all you Mothers out there and those that long to be Mothers, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!   I never understood how becoming a mother myself would open my eyes to so much.  Its almost as if you change or morph into a different person when you become a mother.  I know I am still me, but I am not the same person I was before having Ava.   I am so blessed and thankful that God allowed me this wonderful privilege.  Yes its the hardest thing I have EVER done, but the most rewarding to say the least.

I am so proud of my Mom and how she raised me.  I hope I can be that kind of mom to Ava.  This year was a very sad Mothers Day for my mom because we lost my Grandmother in January.   We all miss her greatly, but we all know she is at peace!!!!

I didn't take any pictures on Mothers day :(   I didn't even realize that till a few days ago. 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't take any pictures either! A few days later I was like NO!!! How did that happen???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I regret not taking any but hopefully there will be many more to come :)

    ReplyDelete