Tuesday, September 25, 2012

WALT DISNEY WORLD

I just have to warn you that I took over 200 pictures on my phone plus another 200 something on my Disney   photo card (they have professional photographers that take your pics).
Pics to come.

We had the BEST time.  Ava was the perfect age.  It was to say the least "Magical".   We all had a great time.  Adam told me one night it was the best vacation we have ever been on.  I looked at him weird and was like "Better than Maui"?   You know to know our love affair with Maui.  He said WAIT totally different trip.  Maui is a restful Me and him type vacation.  This vacation was all about AVA!!!!
And that is was.

We went from Saturday, Sept 15- Thursday, Sept 20.  Word to the wise.   You need a lot of time in this place.  I thought Oh I will fit all this stuff into everyday and we will get to see/do it all.  WRONG!  Even planning good we didn't even make it to the Animal Kingdom and a lot of other areas in the parks.

I am going to write specifics of our days in another post.


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! We have been 5 times and still never did everything! Glad yall had fun!

    ReplyDelete