Friday, July 24, 2009

Catching up




Ok, since 4 months have went by since Ava was born I should update.
She is growing like a weed. She changes so much. At her 4 month Dr. appt this week she weighed 12 lbs and 10 oz. She was 25 inches long. The Dr. said she was tall and skinny :)
She started cereal this week. Well I am ROYALLY disappointed. So many moms have advised me to start cereal. All would say it helps them sleep through the night. Well WRONG, miss Ava doesn't sleep through the night. She was up every 3-4 hours last night eating. I am exhausted. Many nights when I am soooo tired and almost to the point of aggravation I make my mind go back to those nights where I wasn't sure if we could have kids at all. I thank God for her. I really do.

She is so funny. She has found her voice the last couple weeks. She will wake up making noises and playing. Its so sweet. She rolled over fully for the first time today(at home with her dad). She has been trying for days but just couldn't get that hand out from under her.

As far as me and Adam.....we are both working. Adam is still in training. He starts his shift work in September, which I dread. I am working Thursdays and Fridays now. So that gives Nana one day with her and Adam keeps her on Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment